November 23, 2009

In Plenty and In Need

I am thankful that God chose to place me within circumstances that allow me to enjoy a life in which I lack nothing, even though I often take that for granted, and even though I often want more, because I'm human, and that's how we roll.  But, seriously, during the Thanksgiving season, I am able to gather with friends and family and devour a feast that many people in this world could not possibly even imagine!  I feel guilty for saying that.  I do have a tugging in my heart for those who do not have even enough food for a single meal in a day, but at the same time, I am so very greatful to God for all that He has blessed my family and me with.

I am also thankful for my husband's parents.  They willingly and with a glad heart watch over our children when we are in need of a babysitter, any time of day or night, and on such short notice!  They never complain, even when the boys act like brats!  I honestly don't know how Russ and I would get by without their help and support, and I adore them for it!  I hope they know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment